Video and Audio Webcast - Technical FAQ
Both video and audio webcasts use Adobe® Flash® technology to stream live and archived meetings to your computer. You must have a broadband internet connection and Adobe® Flash® Player installed on your computer to access the webcasts. For optimal video streaming, your download speed should exceed 7 Mbps. For downloads and instructions on installing Adobe® Flash® Player, please visit the Adobe® website: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
If you are having problems accessing the webcast, please review the following frequently asked technical questions:
- What version of Adobe® Flash® Player is required?
Version 10.3 or higher of Adobe® Flash® Player is required to view or hear webcasts on personal computers or Flash-enabled mobile devices.
- What are the requirements for Apple® mobile devices?
Minimum version of iOS 3.0.2 or higher is required to be able to view or hear the webcasts on Apple® mobile devices.
- What are the system requirements for Adobe® Flash® Player?
The system requirements vary for different versions. Please see the Adobe® download page and click on 'System Requirements' for the latest information.
- Can I view a larger image of the video webcast?
Click the square display icon in the bottom right hand corner of the webcast to view a full screen image.
- My Adobe® Flash® Player does not work and I can't view the video or hear the audio webcast.
For technical support installing or using Adobe® Flash® Player, please see the Adobe® website: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/.
- My Adobe® Flash® Player is working, but I see only a black box on the screen with controls at the bottom that indicates "No Meeting In Progress" and I receive no audio.
There may not be a meeting in progress. See the schedule on the calendar page for more information. If there is a meeting in progress, there may be an issue with the live feed and it will be corrected as soon as possible. An archived recording of the video or audio webcast will also be available.
- What if I continue to have technical problems viewing or hearing the webcast?
If the above suggestions do not resolve your issue, contact FAF Technical Support. Please do not use the "Submit Feedback" button on the right-hand side of the page to submit technical problems.