NEWS & MEDIA
Post-Implementation Review Concludes GASB’s Pollution Remediation Statement Achieves PurposeNorwalk, CT, August 23, 2016—A Post-Implementation Review (PIR) of Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Statement No. 49, Accounting and Financial Reporting for Pollution Remediation....
News Release | GASB Statement 49 PIR Report |
GASB Response to FAF PIR Report on Statement 49
FAF Statement on the Selection of Wesley R. Bricker as Interim Chief Accountant of the SECNorwalk, CT, July 21, 2016—The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF), the organization that oversees the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB), today issued the following statement on the selection of Wesley R. Bricker as the interim chief accountant....
Private Company Council Meeting RecapNorwalk, CT, July 19, 2016—The Private Company Council (PCC) met on Tuesday, July 19, 2016. Below is a brief summary of issues addressed by the PCC at the meeting.
FAF Names John W. Auchincloss VP, General Counsel; Matthew J. Broder, VP, Public AffairsNorwalk, CT, June 2, 2016—The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) today announced that it has named John W. Auchincloss as vice president, general counsel; and Matthew J. Broder as vice president, public affairs....
- August 23, 2016 Post-Implementation Review Concludes GASB’s Pollution Remediation Statement Achieves Purpose
- July 21, 2016 FAF Statement on the Selection of Wesley R. Bricker as Interim Chief Accountant of the SEC
- July 19, 2016 Private Company Council Meeting Recap
- June 27, 2016 2015 FAF Annual Report Now Available in an Enhanced Digital Version
- June 2, 2016 FAF Names John W. Auchincloss VP, General Counsel; Matthew J. Broder, VP, Public Affairs
- May 19, 2016 FAF Issues 2015 Annual Report: “Serving The Financial Statement User”
All media inquiries are coordinated through the FAF Communications Department.
Christine L. KlimekSenior Manager,
Media Relations & Executive Communications
(203) 956-3459 | email@example.com
John C. PappasSenior Manager,
Media Relations & Constituent Communications
(203) 956-3440 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan C. (Kip) BetzManager, Media Relations & Editorial Services
203-956-5201 | email@example.com
401 Merritt 7, PO Box 5116
Norwalk, CT 06856
Editorial about FAF priorities from President and CEO, Teresa S. Polley.
From the President's Desk